Saturday, September 10, 2011

Holiday is ending=(

HII holidas are ending............. SIAN!!!!!!!
i think we need more holiday becuz we are flooded with homework 
yesterday i just did the sch survey every year oso need to do...
and then the survey ask this
The staff from the general office are prompt in helping me. The staff from the general office have been helpful to me.
THIS OBVIOUSLY A DISAGREE/STRONG DISAGREE
and I will encourage others to choose St Hilda's as their secondary school.
This is obviously disagree too.
outside of the sch looks ok but the inside is like ______
and i dun really like to do survey cuz they will comfirm ask this
Just incase u cant see it say: i am proud to be a singaporean and call singapore my homeland
I just feel weird answering this question
i know singapore is good safe and everything
but it just feels weird to ans it la

Lynette introduce me to this website
then we had a fun time lol
so i went back home and try it again
 LOL tada i hv a big head
 LONG NECK
and long face??

lol more pic of us can  view her blog hahaha
and no negative comment pls
THX bye

No comments: