Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hi people i am sort of back to blogging haha lol
i am like revising my music now
it is like next monday and now is like thurday alright
i am so last minute
trying to store everything inside my head now
i know i can do it haha
so this holiday i need to go back to sch 3 straight day in a row and that seriously suck ttm
when to asknlearn and i need to download so many things leh
can the teacher just help us print out lol
i went to a handbell concert yesterday at singapore chinese girls sch
that sch is like everywhr oso got art work
and the sch is so much better then ours compare our auditorium to our sch so much different can

i decided to choose dslr the lumix G3 instead of

instead of blackberry
cuz i ask arnd and most people say better to buy the dslr haha


omg i smell fried chicken now!!!!!!!!!! making me hungry
i can heard my stomach making noise alrdy
mummy faster come home and cook LOL

i shall upload a pic of me and my mom at sentosa
TADA! LOL
i walk from vivo to sentosa and i pay only $1 so much cheaper then taking the train LOL

k i shall get back to my music now GOOD BYE!

No comments: