Sunday, September 25, 2011

Expo flea and DSLR

Hi peeps i went to expo flea and bought my self sort of a tank top and bracelet                                                
tada but i didnt take photo of the tank top haha
so i went with hui jun lynette sabrina
me and lynette saw the wallet we wanted to buy
and we bought from our junior but it seem that she is not replying our msg like for 1 month
....
so we are like sort of waiting
then we do not know wat we should do.
next!
so we went to take photo haha and sucking the helium
we even took a video of it
we took like 109 photo but i am gonna upload a few haha
this is the helium ballon we bought haha DORAEMON
hui jun and sab
Lynette
me eating sweet corn haha CF!
me and lynette



i think this i damn cool haha
JUMP SHOT!
on the double decker bus



lol this is taken by hui jun not bad right

sab say i look like gangster

LOL ya not bad not bad
so this few day have been making my own lunch
 tada  my erm pasta LOL
 this is bread pizza my mum teach me how to make it
ok that all byebye

No comments: