Thursday, September 15, 2011

hi people
i am looking at who is viewing my blog and i saw this
i can see that there are people from US looking at my blog..
it feels weird lol

TADA i am getting this
since like red is the limited edition of this model
but i feel like looking at the real product before like chosing the colour
as from wat i see the real red is like this

It look abit like fire truck colour lol
but this look nicer

actually i dun mind if is like this red haha
so this few day flooding with math hw again...
and today i got my chinese compo that is so sian
then tml i got physic test
tml i will be playing duet with dorcas at my piano teacher house
hope we wont go wrong haha

this piano is not my go random found it on google LOL
AND yesterday i lost my EZLINK CARD!

but my got my name NRIC blah blah on it leh
maybe singapore should change la like if we lost our card
then someone saw it
they may like make use of of NRIC sia
i cant believe that no one will tell you if like u drop ur ezlink card
that is so ______________
is like wat if it happen to u
then nobody tell u
HOW WOULD U FEEL?!?!?
actually i dunno y i am making such a big fuss about it
but just
i dunno?
weird me
yesterday i went to esplanade library
it is so cool

tada it is like the
Singapore's first performing arts library
so i went AND
the scores i wanna borrow,
someone borrowed it
that is like the second suay hing that happen to me yesterday
i gotta do my chinese compo and revise my physic alrdy bye

No comments: