Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Curious? Why?

Hi peeps,
Lately, many ppl have started asking me this question
'Can you tell me who you like?'
I am very bothered about why ppl have been asking me about it.
The things is that i really doesnt like anybody
Sry if i have cause confusion to anybody
I do not dare to like or love anybody
I am afraid of being hurt =(
May be strong outside but that is only one side of me
Just realise that i am very soft hearted to some of the things
This whole things is about my feeling =)
Soft-hearted girl

Yo peeps
haha my cousin is opening a new shop hope that ur will go support her
its an ice cream shop.
her shop is at
Blk 445 tampines st 42 #01-10
Support her =)
and i wish her
that she will earn lot and lots of money $$
hehe
that is end of my post
and my exams have ending and i am very bored
byebye

No comments: