Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hi Everybody!! yesterday celebrated my mother birthday haha the cake is quite delicious haha
it fruit cake haha i wonder if every time is fruit cake anot haha
Here is the birthday cake haha decorated by me haha *clap clap*


Taking a photo with the birthday cake(yi yao jiejie see got ma the curl lol)
cutting cake ceremony

yay today is my cousin birthday haha at night we will be eat hotpot yum yum
but will get fat easily and alot of msg not good for ur body dun eat so much
yesterday my other cousin ask me buy soft toy lol
i wonder he want to give to who hmmm
wat soft toy should i buy for him hmm
and when go back malaysia he is going bully me again =(
but he very nice
lol
bully still nice haha
miss popo must take photo with her if can haha
saranghae i love you
get well soon =)
then got science homework leh
dunno wat shit is that what globster
i dun wan do leh
but got CA mark so must do
k i got nth to say le bb=)


No comments: