Friday, June 12, 2009

yoyoyo Today is my cousin bday haha then today going to hj church camp hope it will be nice
dunno wat bag to bring leh cuz ltr too small ltr too big wat to do haahaa got lot hw to do
hope i can finish it by today
the best finish by today
should be can/cannot?
finish eating breakfast m
my breakfast is maggie mee
so not verty nice haha
but manage to eat finish by half an hour haha
my cousin is now at perth liao anybody can tell me the time difference?
i lazy to check haha
nvm i think i ownself check ba
nid to do tuition howork
dun feel like going to tuition but nid to work harder
as my result not very good
and ya
to aunt: sry no offence hor
pls ask permission be4 u see my report book la althought i nv say annything cuz u are my aunt after all
then i know ur will maybe compare wat is comparing all abou man compare which one better?
wth la
kk i think i have nothing to say anymore kk bb



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JH & JJ

No comments: