Sunday, March 8, 2009

Halo tml got piano exam then a little bit nervouslor then early in the morning then dun nid to go school yeayea then today when to ning ning house then go visit here haha then quite fun playing wif her today ahah then we go back TM then i bought a necklace for my cousin then is he ask me buy de lor cuz then my mother say gif him ask bday present haha then tml go bak visit my tuition teacher wif the tuition friend dunno isit a suprise for her anot haha then jyjy to me for my piano exam haha kk bb=) Edit
then yesterdaywhen to my cousin bday haha then she invited her frend then play lor then in the end i play wif them haha then xin lin when church then i just play wif them lor is like SEC1 play wif P4 haah no choice haha then she come back then we talk alot especiall on our teacher and CCA haha then fun day then veryvery tired then i sleep until 10.30++ to bu chong jin shen somemore saturday earlyin the morning got tuition then now oso very tired haha nid go pratice piano liao le kaka bb




Looking forward to the gathering
Love 6/4=)

No comments: