Saturday, February 21, 2009

yoyoyo halohalo haa let me tell u wat happened ehh two day ao i think ya then our school got the fire dril? then we nid to go the mulitistory carpark the go all the way up leh some more no shelter leh then sooooo hot some more is the afternnon lethen all the female got umbrella then sounfair got shelter then we dun hv then yesterday i felt very happy i yesterday my frend and me when like just go cycling haha then we came back then she come my house then my cousin oso my house then i ploayed the piano then everybody was singing down there haha then very fun then we when down the the park then we played and played together i love it how can do it again then while we come back we were the 今天你要嫁给我the song haha onli the chorus la haa then we sing the more we get together then i felt very nice and i will not forget that day i think i should end here le bb

No comments: