Thursday, January 29, 2009

Plz ignore wat is say about all the video cuz very hard to dl and sry for late post halo let me tell u my story i oso got video so dun worry but i tell u more about my jorney but the video not soo tell u aout my journey and wat happened if u dun understand=ont the saturday then i wake up at about 4+ then we waited for 3-4 hour then we reach the malaysia custom then after that we eat then got to my aunt salon then saw her daughter-in-law then she dunno us cuz on her wedding day we was at overseas haha then her daughter-in-law is from the vietnam then her chinese is quite good but can hear that she is from vietnam. then go to ehh then go to genting yahooooooo then so fun lor then my mother and my cousin and me went to shopshop haha then after that two of my cousin go to like play the jackpot wif her mother than another one follow me cuz she still underage haha then we go to the arcade and play then we won 750 ticket then this is the first time i get so money tickets then won a snowman piggybank then i save money inside then next day go to eat lor at my other aunt stall then the ban mian so nice i wan to eat againhaha then i went to my big aunt house then talktalk talk then we left then her house got a lachanggou then is some kind of dog lor i very shortshort de haha then when back to my second aunt house then sleep there for a night then at night my cousin and i was playing card then we play a game then very fun there cuz must keep call the other person different name then we call the name that time then kep on forget then we was like laughing until stomach pain haha then we waited for midnight then midnight liao then we baibai then ltr got ppl put ehh fireword i show u the videosry lor i think next time then upload or maybe ltr cuz keep stuck down there then cannot wait liao then i c ancel haha k i continune my story then next morining we go baibai then ningning came to my second aunt house then play wif her and the dog haha then ltr when to my grandparent house then play wif my cousin oso then we was like playing card?like blackjack all this lor then then teenage which onli got three onli la then i was like teaching them how to do the magic hope there will rmb haha then at late after noon me and xin lin was siting on the motorcycle then xinlin father was driving then while we were like on the way then we saw alot of cow then xinlin took some photo then i nv bring camera then i nv take haha then when back home then at night we when to eat supper then the dunno wat noodle very nice to haha then xlp then next moring wake up then grandfather put the CNY music early in the morning then it is usually cuz he every new year oso like that then we woke then the we bai bai cuz buddist ma then my aunt came then give angbao then all then teen and the children was like playing ehh blackjetonli play then baby jiejie play wif us then we play lor then she the host then we keep win haha then ltr baby jiejei the da sao come be the host then we keep on hope she like 'burst'? then angbao time haha then get many angbao hahathen we play here play there lor haha then all the male adult was like whole day playing pokercard then play the whole day somemore sia not tired de meh? then finally the wushi come letme see if can like put the video anot
k then watever cannotput video =( then after the wushi then just countine wif all the work then ltr we lao yuseng haha then very nice haha then continue playing then next day wake up go to make ic haha then went back to singapore haha k no more story liao lela bb

No comments: