Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 day nv post le haha nvm i tell u all my story 11/11/08i think nth happened ba if got i will edit hehe on 12/11/08 i think nth happened too but if got i will edit 13/11/08 thursday then when school going end that time soneppl say want to go Mr Lim house lol but i want to see how his house look like lor 14/11/08 got prize giving day and closing ceremony so boring de lor but luckily half day oni 15/10/08 saturda y when to my cousin for her bday celebration haha then 16/10/08 haoahao was at my house he over night at my house on the 15/11 i like him haha he like my bro like that but he is my cousin on17/11/08 monday went to lan wif sab and hj play audi u dun wan play audi just say la ur can play but i cannot ma u oso can give ur ownsuggestion is urall willing oni hor not i forced u wan ****** !!! T*** ***e** peeee ahhhh and today is my cousin bday Happy Bday Xin Lin :)

No comments: