Thursday, September 25, 2008

Idoitic thing i ever do!!!!!!!!!!!

u and u u thing u got my permission ar huh u at list ask me rite i not in class purposingly take huh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at list i ask for ur permission for ur correction leh at u downn there dun think u bigger than me or i will get sngry easliy ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u will get it from me u and uuuuuuuuu no sense of privacy leh ahh my fileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee leeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idt and u ar u dun enjoy music just say la arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr then aslist be kind rite my hard in being shab by so many time u just dun understand my feeeeellllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IDOITIC

No comments: