Monday, August 11, 2008

halo i want to say something...on the national day i so unlucky when the show start my computer can go internet i mean can but it cannot show the website i get so fustrated then sms my tang ge then he put the malaysia sim card i dunno the i keep sms him if i can use his laptop haha then so long nv talk le today got tuition i get 69/100 for my math prelium partice paper i wish i can gete more then 70 or even 75 then got A i usually dun pass my math but i am very surprise about my score ten Mr Vai own me a std eal treat for Mcdonald today got prelium listening i hope i do very good then the Lin Hui Zhi got running nose then on thursday and friday got PSLE oral i feel a little scary as the teacher u dun know who ar they i wis i can get 45/50 for my chinse oral and 25/30 for my english oral .i got somethingto say to u i hope u know who are u cuz i dun dare to say ur name if i bet u pls dun get angry with me as it is not wat i wan so think we hould work hard ad we dun compare my score and u get angry i really hard that alot i hope u will understand my feeling pls understand it or i will feel tat i am doing it purposely but i am not it is heaven's will i hope will under stand=) i think that the end i have nothing to say le bybye

No comments: